This summer, YOU picked my summer reads! Well, sort of. Recently, I listed a bunch of choices and here’s what readers recommended most. A few books (Caleb’s Crossing, We Are Not Ourselves) received both a positive and a negative reaction so those canceled each other out.
And thanks to those who recommended The Interestings, I really enjoyed it (although the main character drove me a little crazy).
On my summer TBR:
- House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- How to Be Both by Ali Smith
- Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
- Time and Again by Jack Finney
- Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
- Us by David Nicholls
- Redeployment by Phil Klay
- The Wind-Up Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
- The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
By the way, I read 6 of the books on my spring TBR list, which isn’t too bad – I decided not to finish Yes Please, it just didn’t grab me.
What books have you read on this list? And what’s on your summer TBR list?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.