Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is the top ten books we’ve read so far this year. There were plenty of books I wanted to put on this list, but here, so far, are my favorites, in the order I read them.
- Americanah by Ngozi Adichie Chimamanda
- Selfish, Shallow, and Self-Absorbed, edited by Meghan Daum
- How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
- Stone Mattress by Margaret Atwood
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- Plainsong by Kent Haruf
- Redeployment by Phil Klay
Some of my runners-up were: Rubbernecker by Belinda Bauer, The Martian by Andy Weir, and The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi. Tough choices!
Did you like or dislike any of the books on this list? What’s in your top ten?