This week’s Top Ten topic, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is the top ten books read in 2015. I decided to narrow down my list by making it just the top ten books I read that were published in 2015. I read more new releases this year than I usually do.
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Selfish, Shallow and Self-Absorbed by Meghan Daum (ed.)
- Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart
- The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher
- Undermajordomo Minor by Patrick deWitt
- The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigaupi
- Girl at War by Sara Novic
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Slade House by David Mitchell
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
I’ll release my final top ten books list at the end of the month, but some of the books I know I’ll include are Americanah, Everything I Never Told You, Station Eleven, and We Have Always Lived in the Castle.
And see here for a list of the top ten new to me authors in 2015.