This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, is about the top books that are on my Wish List.
First, I have Katherine Arden’s The Girl in the Tower on my wish list, as well as a few graphic novels and my current obsession, a compilation of early Wonder Woman comics.
In the last month I’ve added about 30 books to my TBR list from the many Top Books of 2017. Here are a few of the books I’ve seen most often on the best-of lists and that I’m excited to read in 2018.
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- The Changeling by Victor LaValle
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- White Tears by Hari Kunzru
- What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons
- Saints for All Occasions by J. Courtney Sullivan
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
- What It Means When a Man Falls From the Sky by Lesley Nnena Arimah
- Forest Dark by Nicole Krauss
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman
By the way, I know I should have Lincoln in the Bardo on this list — but from the sound of it, I’m not sure I’ll like it. Thoughts?
Merry Christmas and happy last night of Hanukkah! What’s on your wish list this year?