This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is the list of books on my fall to-be-read list. I felt really good about my summer TBR list, so I’ve decided to go back to planning my reading a bit more.
The first are three books I’ve already started (maybe they don’t really count but I’ll give myself credit):
- Blackout by Connie Willis
- Babylon’s Ashes by James S. A. Corey
- Against the Loveless World by Susan Abulwaha
Next are two are books I’ve committed to reading via NetGalley:
- A Spindle Spintered by Alix E. Harrow
- O Beautiful by Jung Yun
Next are books I’ll be reading for my Women Around the World book club:
- Three Apples Fell from the Sky by Narine Abgaryan
- The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choon
One of my favorite blog events is Nonfiction November, so I’ve got a few books cued up for that:
- Minor Feelings by Cathy Park Hong
- Don’t Touch My Hair by Emma Dabiri (recommended by Rather Too Fond of Books)
- See What You Made Me Do by Jess Hill
- Being Heumann by Judith Heumann
These two books are new releases in favorite series:
- Portrait of a Scotsman by Evie Dunmore
- Miss Kopp Investigates by Amy Stewart
And then finally, two books that meet criteria for books I’m trying to read more of: backlist, classics, and continuing in series.
- The Brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren (recommended by Emerald City Book Review)
- The Fated Sky by Mary Robinette Kowal (#2 in the Lady Astronaut series)
That’s my TBR list for the fall – have you read any of these? What books are you looking forward to?